Speakers: Guy Benjamin, CEO/Co-Founder of Healthee, and Dovi Frances, Founding Partner of Group 11.
About the episode:
Employee Benefits programs can be one the most costly expenditures a company will have in its budget. In most industries, benefits comprise the second highest expense, after payroll. Many companies spend millions of dollars per year on health plans with little to no understanding of how this massive investment translates into positive outcomes for their employees.
Join Dovi Frances, Founding Partner of Group 11, and Guy Benjamin, co-CEO and Co-Founder of Healthee, in this virtual fireside chat where we will discuss:
– The atypical benefits renewal cycle and traditional, expensive plan offerings
– How companies plan and benchmark their benefits offerings
– How to gain insight on plan utilization
– How to better understand your employees’ needs, and how to adjust your budget to more effectively meet these needs
– New and emerging benefits that are starting to make more sense these days: Mental Health, Maternity, Fertility, TeleMedicine, Total Rewards Programs, and more